Le 15/12/12 01:52, Tres Seaver a écrit :
I fixed the remainig issues in persistent and released 4.0.5 today:  its
tests properly exercise the C extensions Under Python 3.2 / 3.3.

I want to express my thanks to you, Tres, for taking care of that work !

This port of ZODB to Python 3 is really a crucial step for the ZTK ecosystem. After the work already done on zope.interface and zope.component.

Further, I'd like to also thank Jim for his work on porting buildout.

When this will be finished, porting the rest of the ZTK should be much easier, which hopefully implies that more of us will be able to participate.

Regards,
--
Godefroid Chapelle (aka __gotcha) http://bubblenet.be