Hi Christian,

On Wednesday, July 03, 2013 01:01:14 AM Christian Tismer wrote:
> I would appreciate if that simple-to-fix bug could be removed,
> and I would be happy to help with this.

I am not a C expert, so I cannot comment.

> And while we are at it: How about completion of the module, to let it
> define standard things like DEFAULT_PROTOCOL ?
> Or is there a reason to avoid this (because Python2 doesn't have it)?

We might have simply forgotten it. Also, we started Python 3.2's version, if I
remember correctly, maybe it was missing there as well?

> Please don't get me wrong, I really like that module and want it to set the
> standard.

Hey, not at all. You can clone the git repo, make the fix and create a pull
request. We (as in the Zope devs) have been pretty good about merging in pull
requests after quick reviews.

I really want to be zodbpickle to be rock-solid as well, since we need it for
the Python 3 ports to go ahead.

Regards,
Stephan
--