Does record_iternext() for a storage supporting it only iterate over
*current* object records (FileStorage)?

I have implemented a monkey-patch for RelStorage to support this (to
make zodbupdate work with it) [1], but my patch only works (without
conflict errors) when the database is fully packed to zero days.

I suspect this is because I iterate over all transactions by chaining
all transaction record iterators (and subsequently try to commit
changes to a less than current record), and it is assumed that
record_iternext() only traverses current records?

Sean

[1] http://pastie.org/9770245