You can specify a vxfs filesystem using the 'add fs' option just like ufs, just
specify the type as "vxfs".  I think certain operations which actually use the
character devices (I think fsadm might fall under this) will probably not work
from a local zone, but should still work from the global zone.

There is a veritas bug (which half the time Veritas support is unable to
locate) on some versions/patchlevels of Vxfs where mount is missing from
/usr/lib/fs/vxfs, you can either copy it from /etc/fs/vxfs or create a symlink.
 Apparently /bin/mount searches both locations, but the zone software only
looks in /usr/lib/fs/<fstype>