My client just asked me what is Sun's strategy for getting ISV's to certify their applications with zones. Specifically they stated that there are 3 potential Solaris 10 OS configurations that ISV's must certify under--Sol 10 vanilla, whole root zones and sparse root zones. I know first hand how painful it is to get ISV's in line. My client also has felt the pain and asks a reasonable question. This arose during a trusted extensions discussion. The impression is that trusted may rely on sparse root zones. Given that the client has built a SOE based on whole root zones initially (because the ISV's do not support sparse root zones) this is an inhibitor.