Enda o'Connor - Sun Microsystems Ireland - Software Engineer writes:
> I was looking at a box this am that was setup with this scenario, and
> the non-global zones were apparently not able to see outside the box,
> they could ping the global etc, but nothing else.
> Guess that explains that then, need to familarise myself with TX.

The situation is a bit complicated, and you should talk with the
Rampart team to get some help with it.

The non-global zones can have a mix of shared network connectivity and
local IP addresses.  The latter are typically used for multi-level
services contained within a zone, but could be used for other things.

For the shared IP address(es), packets are distinguished by the IP
security label option.  Each zone has a label, and the label on the
packet maps it to a particular zone.

--
James Carlson, KISS Network                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>