From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 1:21 PM
To: Ferroni, Paul
Subject: case 65009511

Paul,

I have been working with some engineers and they are asking me the

following:

What setup do you have ie

FCS

update 1

titan15n> cat /etc/release

                       Solaris 10 1/06 s10s_u1wos_19a SPARC

           Copyright 2005 Sun Microsystems, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.

                        Use is subject to license terms.

                           Assembled 07 December 2005

what install metcluster ie SUNWCall etc.

titan15n> cat /var/sadm/system/admin/CLUSTER

CLUSTER=SUNWCXall

titan15n> cat /var/sadm/system/admin/INST_RELEASE

OS=Solaris

VERSION=10

REV=0

What was the patch level prior to applying these patches?

Whatever came from the install from the 1/06 release DVD.

What state was the zone in ( appears to have been halted )

  All zones were halted, and system booted into single user mode.

Any other info that would allow me to reproduce this.

Please let me know at your convenience

  Zone 5 is the only zone with a whole-root build.  You have the
/etc/zones/zone*.xml files to build from…

Thanks

Peter

Enda o'Connor - Sun Microsystems Ireland - Software Engineer wrote On
05/12/06 12:42,:

         ______
        /_____/\
       /_____\\ \            Peter Wilk -  OS/Security Support