IHAC that is experience the following error creating a sparse zone.
Customer has patch 119252-10 installed which I thought may have helped

any ideas would be appreciated...customer is on solaris 10 update 1

Thanks

Peter

**********************

If we create a /etc/sysidcfg file prior to running

        zoneadm -z vista-srv2 boot

and then connect to the console, the referenced symbol failure still
occurs, but the zone console session doesn't go into interactive
sysidconfig mode (and hang on this failure).  Here's a log:

------
% zlogin -C vista-srv2
[Connected to zone 'vista-srv2' console]
84/84
Creating new rsa public/private host key pair
Creating new dsa public/private host key pair
ld.so.1: sysidns: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/snadm/lib/libnsdns.so.1: symbol config_nsprofile: referenced symbol
not found

rebooting system due to change(s) in /etc/default/init

[NOTICE: Zone rebooting]

         ______
        /_____/\
       /_____\\ \            Peter Wilk -  OS/Security Support