Title: My2Signature

Ihsan,

I tried that and it did not work. When I cd into /cdrom/cdrom0 in the local zone, I only see the slices on the CD and nothing deeper than that. Adding devices and mounting those works, but I am trying to do something simpler than that for the people in datacenter to use.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Mahesh C. Shakthy

DNCS Platform Development