The internal SWAN link is:

 http://zhadum.east/export/build1/ws/carlsonj/zones-features/webrev/

The external link is:

 http://cr.grommit.com/~carlsonj/webrev-zones-features/

usr/src/cmd/zoneadm/zoneadm.c

        Around line 286 - Shouldn't the "[-u uuid-match]" option be
        documented under usage()?  Also, in long_help() there appears
        to be a reference to "-z <zone>" which presumedly should be
        augmented with the -u availability.

        In general, "[-u uuid-match]" is available regardless of the
        subcommand, right?  This wasn't clear from the original PSARC
        material which seemed to tie it to "list" (which is why I asked
        the question originally about whether the "-u" should be an
        option to "list" rather than "zoneadm" itself).

        Around line 2485 - It appears you're skipping the "lofs"
        verification for the "state incomplete" operation.  I'm not
        sure why any of the verification makes sense for this
        operation.  Or is this change actually necessary - when do we
        pass through verify_details() for this command?

        Around line 1746 - Should there be a check around the switch
        statement near the end of sanity_check() to verify that you can
        only mark a zone "incomplete" from the "installed" state?

        Upon further reflection, I realize now that the command "state"
        doesn't really work as a verb in this context.  I wish that we
        had called the command "set-state" or "setstate" or even
        better, "mark".  Thoughts?

usr/src/cmd/zonecfg/zonecfg.c

        Around line 843 - As -R is currently Contracted Consolidation
        Private, we probably should not be including it in the
        help/usage text.

        Around lines 4639 and 4645 - There are some issues with the
        fprintf() statements here.  In the second one, you're passing
        "execname" but it's not accounted for by the format string.  I
        think in both cases you should probably just be using zerr()
        without passing in "execname".

usr/src/head/libzonecfg.h

        Around lines 114, 115, 119 and 120 - It would be nice to
        provide comments indicating which user names these [ug]ids map
        to.

usr/src/lib/libzonecfg/common/libzonecfg.c

        Around line 833 - Can this strncmp() become confused if
        "zonecfg_root" is a substring of "zonepath".  For example,
        imagine the case of

        global# zonecfg -R /alt/roo set -F zonepath=/alt/root/zones/mypath

dsc