I'm working with an ISV who asks:

We have a kernel module which we need to modify to support non-global zones.
[This kernel module implements a file system,] and on normal shutdowns the
unmount will let us know this Zone is no longer using the file system.
However, for unexpected shutdowns (crashes) we were thinking of creating a
kernel thread and registering it be notified when a Zone terminates (I read
about this someplace).  What is the interface for doing this?  Would I create 1
kernel thread on the whole machine and have it notify us of any Zone going
away, or do we need to register with each Zone?

Thanks for any pointers to any information (and/or appropriate sources)!

glen