Philip wrote:
hi all

sorry for such question, but I cann't install a zone:

zoneadm -z sql4 verify
could not verify net physical=hme4
        network interface hme0 is not plumbed in the global zone
zoneadm: zone sql4 failed to verify

In addition to the other information already requested,
can you please verify that the error message really
says "hme4" on the first line and "hme0" on the second line.
This sounds like a bug so I took a look at the code
but I don't see how the error message could print two different
network names since it is using the same variable on the
printf call.  It should have the same network interface name
on both lines.

Thanks,
Jerry