I am attempting to setup some zones on Solaris 10 Update 2 using ZFS
filesystems (I am aware of the upgrade issues).  According to the following
docs.sun.com link, you can add ZFS filesystems to a zone using the add fs
directive, as long as the ZFS filesystem has its mountpoint set to legacy.

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-5461/6n7ht6qsm?q=zonecfg+add++zfs&a=view

No matter what I try, I get a failure at zone installation.  This is bad
because I wat to use those legacy mounts for /usr/local and /usr/perl5 which
need to be present at install.  This occurs whether or not the ZFS filesystems
are part of an assigned dataset.

This seems to be counter to what appears to be permitted in the documentation.

Am I just missing something really obvious here?

Regards,
   Adrian

zonecfg:ender-prod> export
create -b
set zonepath=/zones/ender-prod
set autoboot=true
add inherit-pkg-dir
set dir=/lib
end
add inherit-pkg-dir
set dir=/platform
end
add inherit-pkg-dir
set dir=/sbin
end
add inherit-pkg-dir
set dir=/usr
end
add fs
set dir=/usr/local
set special=ipg/ender/local
set type=zfs
end
add fs
set dir=/usr/perl5
set special=ipg/ender/perl
set type=zfs
end
add dataset
set name=ipg/ender
end

ipgprdinfs001[/zones]# zfs list -r ipg
NAME                   USED  AVAIL  REFER  MOUNTPOINT
ipg                    380K   333G    51K  /ipg
ipg/ender              147K   333G    49K  /ipg/ender
ipg/ender/local         49K   333G    49K  legacy
ipg/ender/perl          49K   333G    49K  legacy
ipg/users               49K   333G    49K  /usr/users

ipgprdinfs001[/zones]# zoneadm -z ender-prod install
Preparing to install zone <ender-prod>.
ERROR: No such file or directory: cannot mount
</zones/ender-prod/root/usr/local> in non-global zone to install: the source
block device or directory <ipg/ender/local> cannot be accessed
ERROR: No such file or directory: cannot mount
</zones/ender-prod/root/usr/perl5> in non-global zone to install: the source
block device or directory <ipg/ender/perl> cannot be accessed
ERROR: cannot setup zone <ender-prod> inherited and configured file systems
ERROR: cannot setup zone <ender-prod> file systems inherited and configured
from the global zone
ERROR: cannot create zone boot environment <ender-prod>
zoneadm: zone 'ender-prod': '/usr/lib/lu/lucreatezone' failed with exit code 74.