On 7/17/06, Russ Petruzzelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 What if I were to:
 install a zone.  And before installing any apps in it, I
 tar -cf MyCleanZone.tar   /export/zone2

 When I need to wipe out my test setups, I just untar it.

 ?

I would remove all of the files under the zonepath before untarring.
Otherwise files created during your testing will remain in the zone.
Other than that, it should work just dandy for you.  Note that this
may not be a supported method.

Looking forward a ways, zoneadm clone, zoneadm attach, and zoneadm
detach may help you out.  Perhaps this will be in update 3?   Please?

Mike

--
Mike Gerdts
http://mgerdts.blogspot.com/