On 7/27/06, Enda o'Connor - Sun Microsystems Ireland - Software
Engineer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It woudl be possible to add a new inherit-pkg-dir, but considering the
risks one woudl have to be very careful to amke sure that the new
inherit-pkg-dir did not intersect with any already installed software
etc in the zone.

Personally if I install software in the global ( say a complier )and
want to make it available selectively to a non-global zone I would do an
add fs to the zonecfg and boot the zone, or if I wanted to avoid zone
reboot do the mounting manually and later add the fs to the zonecfg to
keep everything in sync.

I thought that the inherit-pkg-dir did more than just an lofs mount of
the underlying FS into the sparse zone.

--
Paul Kraus