[Note: As historical ARC cases get published, a notification
is posted to arc-discuss (and in this case also zones-discuss.]

As part of our team commitment to open development practices, the Zones
team is busy publishing as much of our historical design documentation
as is feasible.  I am pleased to announce the availability of several
new documents.  Over the next month or so, we hope to complete the other
25 or so zones related cases which remain.  Eventually, we'll
get everything into our master index, at
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/zones/zones_design_docs/

- PSARC 2003/687 - DTrace Updates for Zones
  http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/arc/caselog/2003/687/

- PSARC 2003/690 - Zone Device Matching Update
  http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/arc/caselog/2003/690/

- PSARC 2004/472 - GPEC for Zones
  http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/arc/caselog/2004/472/

- PSARC 2004/532 - login(1) -z option
  http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/arc/caselog/2004/532/

- PSARC 2004/620 -  zlogin(1)/login(1) wtmpx behavior
  http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/arc/caselog/2004/620/

- PSARC 2005/711 - Zone move and clone
  http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/arc/caselog/2005/711/

- PSARC 2006/030 - Zone Migration
  http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/arc/caselog/2006/030/

- PSARC 2006/153 - Zones ZFS Integration
  http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/arc/caselog/2006/153/

- PSARC 2006/163 - SMF_ZONENAME
  http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/arc/caselog/2006/163/

- PSARC 2006/269 - Zone Boot Arguments II
  http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/arc/caselog/2006/269/

- PSARC 2006/307 - zone migration dry-run
  http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/arc/caselog/2006/307/

        -dp