On Tue 22 Aug 2006 at 03:59AM, Oxy Hazard wrote:
> If I can't set scheduler parameters under non-global zone, that limit force
> me to modify the code. Is there any small skill to allow non-global zone
> setting the schedule parameters? Under my system infrastructure, all
> applications under one global zone can share one set of scheduler
> parameters, so allow non-global zones to modify these parameters will not
> affect each other.
> b/r

In Solaris Express, and in the *next* Solaris 10 update (the one after
6/2006), this is possible.  Here's a reference:

    http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=6169&tstart=0

Basically, using the "configurable privileges" work which David did,
you can grant proc_priocntl to your non-global zone.

        -dp