Hi! I created a 2 non global zones on my machine which has 2 cpus. one of which
(zone1) i allocated with one fixed cpu resource. Checking on the output of
'psrinfo -v' on both of the non global zones (zone1 & zone2) sure gave me
correct results as processor 0 is now assigned only to zone1 and processor 1,
which was the one left, was just the one seen on zone2. The conflict (?) now
came when i inspected the output of psrinfo on the global zone because it still
showed me the two cpus available on the machine, whereas logically, only one
cpu should appear because the other one is dedicated completely to one non
global zone - zone1. Is this observation correct? Should global zone still see
all of the cpus available? whats the explanation for this?

Id appreaciate any inputs. Thanks.