Pierre Klovsjo wrote:

Enda,

You and James gave me the hint's needed with LD_LIBRARY_PATH settings, shell
settings and the NFS information.

I logged in with an empty username (no extra settings in the shell) and issued
zlogin -l 'username' epsu84 uptime and i got the wanted output back:

How ever, as to the strange behavior with the 'mounted' state of my ZONES i have no idea. I will see if i can produce the same fenomena again, but later on, as there are testings to be done.
Just out of interest, what strange behaviour are you seeing with "mounted" state.

Enda

Thank's for all your help!

Regards,

Pierre

  • [zones-discus... Pierre Klovsjo
    • Re: [zon... Enda o'Connor - Sun Microsystems Ireland - Software Engineer
      • [zon... Pierre Klovsjo
        • ... Pierre Klovsjo
          • ... Enda o'Connor - Sun Microsystems Ireland - Software Engineer
            • ... Dick Davies
              • ... Jeff Victor
                • ... Enda o'Connor - Sun Microsystems Ireland - Software Engineer
                • ... Dick Davies
                • ... James Carlson
                • ... Dick Davies