On 06/09/06, Jeff Victor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

According to the inline doc, execution can only get there if the zone's root is
mounted on $ZONEPATH/lu.

I've never used liveupgrade (is that what 'lu' refers to?) but I saw this when
a package install crapped out. Possibly $ZONEPATH/lu is involved then.

As Enda said, I got around it by running a 'zoneadm -z myzone unmount'.
http://number9.hellooperator.net/
  • [zones-discus... Pierre Klovsjo
    • Re: [zon... Enda o'Connor - Sun Microsystems Ireland - Software Engineer
      • [zon... Pierre Klovsjo
        • ... Pierre Klovsjo
          • ... Enda o'Connor - Sun Microsystems Ireland - Software Engineer
            • ... Dick Davies
              • ... Jeff Victor
                • ... Enda o'Connor - Sun Microsystems Ireland - Software Engineer
                • ... Dick Davies
                • ... James Carlson
                • ... Dick Davies