Hil all,
Couple question on Zones:

1.  I have two resource pools setup splitting up the CPU's and would
like to associate different resource pools to different zones
    a.  I have found tons of docs on doing it when the zone is
configured, but nothing about doing it after the fact.

2.  Is there a good doc/info on setting up filesystems specifically for
specific zones, I will be mounting SAN space at the global zone level (I
suppose) and then need to mount it under the specific zones its meant for.

All and any help I can get would be appreciated.

tkhs
Irlando