On 9/7/06, Krzys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks for the info, but it all was rather to maintain current setup where
packages are already installed and configured with zones. but my problem is that
when I have global zone and I have legato networker installed in it and I
configure new zone those packages are ingerited by that zone, what I wanted to
do is use zonecfg to exclude certain packages so that when I install zone they
would not be installed in new zones.. Yes I can go after installation and remove
them I guess but if I neede dto create many zones that process would be rather
painful or not efficient.

       I thought that if a package was installed in _just_ the global
zone (using pkgadd -G) the package database would reflect this and not
install it in newly created non-global zones. If that is _not_ the
behavior, then I suspect we have a bug.

--
Paul Kraus