thanks for letting me know that this is a bug. Please tell me, do you think this would actually be an extra hop that would delay the delivery of the package? We are having problems with a DNS server not resolving names fast enough and we suspect this is the cause.

Actually, I didn't see the extra hop but just that the source address
of the ICMP port unreachable message is incorrect (namely, it's one of
the global zone's addresses rather than that of the zone in question).
I don't believe this should affect DNS, however.

dsc