Robert Milkowski writes:
> Hello zones-discuss,
>
>   If I add my own entry to /etc/zones/index with the same UUID as some
>   other zone or with no UUID at all what should I expect?

Once Zulu comes out, that'll confuse the upgrade bits.  They use the
UUID to track zones across renames and to ensure that we don't
accidentally "synchronize" (LU) zones that have been uninstalled and
then reinstalled.

I can't guarantee that this is the only thing that will break, as we
may end up adding other things later that are dependent on UUID, but
it's the first one.

--
James Carlson, KISS Network                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>