Steffen,

Thanks for your contribution on this.

As you know, the project attribute, project.pool, specifies the pool to which processes associated with the project entry should be bound.
project.pool=pool_name. pools are fixed resources and processes are uniquely identified Globaly or localy to GZ / LZ.

The idea is whether the Project (container) is in GZ or LZ, processes within the Project that belong to a specific Uname/Uid could be associated to a specific pool of choice
different, in my opinion, than the one GZ or LZ is associated to.

The main idea after all this, is to have pools for Applications in LZ(s) associated to different pools than the one that could serve GZ and LZ(s) OS needs.
If we can achieve this isolation down to the process level, we have a better chance and flexibility in coaching our pool resources in this particular fashion,
not mentioning what could be achieved with dynamic resource pooling and its flexibility in doing more.

Your thoughts ?

Thanks
Ihsan