I currently cannot zlogin into zones and get the error:

# zlogin -C monitor
[Connected to zone 'monitor' console]

monitor console login: root
Sep 19 11:20:37 monitor login: load_modules: no module present

This happens on any/all newly created zones.  So it appears theres
something corrupt in my installation now.  I removed all zones,
use LU to try to reinstall S10U2, but the problem persists.

Some history:  last week I used updatemanager to bring the box
to the latest patch revision.  After a few failed installs and reboots
with failed patch installations, I found there was a zone that wouldn't
boot.  Something happened to the filesystem with the zonepath.  I
was able restore the zonepath, and re-apply the (remaining) patches
without a problem, however I believe there were probably a dozen
or so patches that were marked OK, but actually had issues during
install due to the unavailability of the zone.  I destroyed all zones
and tried again.  No good.  I then created & upgraded another boot
environment (from U2 to U2), which took all the disks and installed
without errors.  I boot the new environment and still cannot create,
boot and zlogin into the zone.