Hi Alexander,

I am just starting to take a look at these, but a general question right off. Both docs mention that a CPU cap can be set on any project or any zone. However, it is not clear whether the caps can be set on projects in the global zone only, or whether they can be set on projects defined [only] in any non-global zone. Resource pools are currently defined only in the GZ, while FSS can be defines both in the GZ for zones and in NGZs for projects with that NGZ.

Can CPU caps be set to projects with an non-global zone?

It would be of value to explicitely state the answer in both documents.

Thanks,
Steffen