>6412875 zoneadm mount does not mount filesystems in vfstab
>
>or we could be hitting some other problem in the LU code whre it is
>supposed to mount the zone's filesystems prior to installation.

I did some trussing of the zoneadm install process - it appears to do an
access() on the ZFS device which of course fails because it is not
actually a device.  This only seems to affect the install process -
adding legacy mounts after install works ok but still doesnt quite work
for me.  If you try to add packages from the global zone after the
install it assumes /usr/local is within the /usr inherit-pkg-dir and
fails the pkgadd in the zone.

I have filed a bug.

Cheers,
  Adrian