On Mon 25 Sep 2006 at 01:51AM, Nergal Dimitri wrote:
> Can I get the feature of administrating privileges for zones ("set
> limitpriv=...") by using Solaris Express?

As others have said, yes.

> ...and anyone know ETA for Solaris 10 release 7 ?

I'm not sure what you mean by "release 7."  Solaris 10 updates are
labelled by date.  The most recent is Solaris 10 6/2006 which is the
second update to Solaris 10 that we've shipped.  Sometimes Sun folks
refer to these as "Update [1|2|3|4...]" but they aren't supposed to.

Configurable privileges should be available in the next Solaris 10
update-- currently scheduled for late this year (probably November).

        -dp