Thanks. I tried that and it will show all the mappings except for the LUNs
added dynamically after the last reboot. Those do show up once you do a reboot.
(I'm not sure if a reconfiguration reboot is required though.)

I was told by Sun Support to try "luxadm display /dev/rdsk/cxtxxxxxxxxxd0s2" to
see the paths for the LUNs not in the stmsboot -L output before a reboot. That
output does show all the paths but requires a hex-to-decimal conversion of the
scsi device number from the output to be able to make use of the info in a
vfstab entry. It's still usable though.

Between these two commands I now have a way of setting up a vfstab that can be
used by the Solaris upgrade process to do the upgrade on both the global and
the non-global zones. It's still a very manual process but it is possible to do
it and should get an upgrade to work. Now that I have a Jumpstart server and
flash archive setup, I should be able to test this and be absolutely certain
fairly soon.

Thanks again.
Phil