Michael Barto wrote:

In my response to this question, it is not meant as an advertisement---only to answer his question. And yes our business is running on Solaris Zones.

If there is a moratorium on answering this type of question, is response only to be to that person and not to the group? Could someone define the rules....

I think it's up to the community to define the rules, and you are part of the community. Define away ;-)

I do not think that the zone mailing list should be an advertising conduit. But should provide information about any zone question.

How does the group feel in this list?

I think replying to a question with 'We do X' or 'We use Y' hardly qualifies as an advert.

--
Alan Burlison