On 6/26/06, Gerald A. Jelinek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Attached is a description of a project we have been refining for
a while now.  The idea is to improve the integration of zones
with some of the existing resource management features in Solaris.

In the proposal you say:

        As part of this overall project, we will be enhancing the internal
        rcapd rss accounting so that rcapd will have a more accurate
        measurement of the overall rss for each zone.

Does this spill over to prstat such that there may finally be a fix for:

4754856  prstat -atJTZ should count shared segments only once

As I am looking forward to using zfs, I am trying to figure out how I
can tell how much memory is being used aside from the zfs buffer
cache.

Mike

--
Mike Gerdts