Mike,

Mike Gerdts wrote:
On 6/26/06, Gerald A. Jelinek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Attached is a description of a project we have been refining for
a while now.  The idea is to improve the integration of zones
with some of the existing resource management features in Solaris.

In the proposal you say:

    As part of this overall project, we will be enhancing the internal
    rcapd rss accounting so that rcapd will have a more accurate
    measurement of the overall rss for each zone.

Does this spill over to prstat such that there may finally be a fix for:

4754856  prstat -atJTZ should count shared segments only once

Yes, we are addressing this bug as part of this work.  prstat will
be able to report an accurate rss number for processes, users, projects
and tasks as well as zones.  prstat and rcapd will use the same,
new underlying rss counting code we have developed.

Jerry