Steve Lawrence wrote:
Given a lack of supportive feedback, I'm going to revoke the proposed amendment
below.  To mitigate a zone admin setting a problematic swap limit on the global
zone, we will enhance zonecfg to:

        1. Print a warning when setting swap (and lwp) limits on the global
           zone.  Since the swap limit will not go into effect until reboot,
           the admin has a change to modify his setting before it takes
           affect.

        2. Enforce a reasonable minimum when setting swap (and lwp) limits
           on the global zone.

What is the definition of reasonable ?  I think that being a
default should be part of the case.

--
Darren J Moffat