I am working on a new spec.  I have an unanswered question from the
discussion:

> >     The "SIZE" column will also be changed to "SWAP" for prstat
> >     options a, T, and J, for users, tasks, and projects.
>
> The reason for not changing this column in the default output would be
> helpful.

I have a seperate private interface used by prstat(1m) to get aggregate swap
reserved by users, tasks, projects, and zones.  Default prstat output is
"per-process", and the information is accessed via /proc.

Currently, per-process swap reservation is not counted or made available via
/proc.  From proc(4):

     typedef struct psinfo {
        size_t pr_size;           /* size of process image in Kbytes */

"size of process image" is pretty meaningless.  If we can change "pr_size" to
be "swap reserved by process", then we could change "SIZE" to "SWAP" for all
prstat(1m) output.  Would such a change to psinfo_t be reasonable????  If
not, could potentially convert pr_pad1 to pr_swap????

-Steve