Hello,

I'm currently running a Solaris 10 1/06 system as my home firewall/server for
the Internet and my Intranet. Currently, I have no zones. I'm trying to figure
out how to setup a new zoned system (S10 6/06) where I will have a zone to
serve the INternet and a zone to serve my Intranet...

So, I have a V100 with two interface, dmfe0 is on 10.10.10/24 as 10.10.10.1.
This is my intranet where I run samba, dns, ntp, smtp, http proxy ... ON the
second interface, I have a 69.69.69.1XX/30 static IP thru a cable company. My
system has one IP 69.69.69.X and the cisco router is the gateway/defaut router
for my system, the other IPs are the network and the broadcast IP. I'm running
IPFilter to filter and NAT the proper protocol thru in/out.

How can I setup two zones, one for Intranet services and one for Internet
services and still have routing going in/out from my reserved internal network
and the firewall system ???

Thank's.