Hi, quick question on how best to use zone cloning with zfs.

I've played with creating a master zone and then cloning it before its first
boot. That seems to work fine.

I'd rather create a master zone, boot it to walk through the smf
initialization, and then clone it. I'm confused as to how this would work (or
wouldn't) though. How will the networking in the clone be correct if the master
has already gone through its sysid configuration? Or do you need to unconfig
the clone and then sysid config it?

Thanks for any best practice info around this issue.