Detlef Drewanz wrote:
Erik,
thanks for this addition. I was going to ask this additional question, so you answerred before I asked.

So with IP instances this might be available. James state that sys_net_config priv is required in a zone to let dhcpd run. Will it change with IP instances that this privilege will also be in a zone possible or is this not required because each IP instance = each zone will have it's own arp-table ?

With IP Instances the tcp/ip modifications (routing table, arp table, etc) that today require sys_net_config will only require the new sys_ip_config privilege. This privilege is given to each exclusive-IP zone.

We can do this safely since each IP instance has its own arp and routing table.

   Erik