My first guess would be a name resolution issue, possibly DNS.

Set your non-global zones to not boot automatically, and then look at one as it
boots.

Jason Gallagher - Sun Microsystems wrote On 12/18/06 20:09,:
Team,

*Please respond to me directly, for I'm not on this alias.*

Sparse local zones are taking approximately 3 minutes to boot, instead of the 15 - 30 seconds they used to take to get booted. This is happening for all of my customers zones. How do you troubleshoot slow boots in local zones?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, Jay