Hi Jeff,

Thanks for posting this info. I had to look real hard to find it in the Release
Notes even knowing it existed. The link within the FAQ goes to a blank page.

I looked at the notes both from the link in the message and in the Release
Notes and still need some clarification about the lofs situation.

I mount all of my application directories for local zones via lofs. For
example, here is a definition in one zone.xml file that is consistent with the
way I do the mounts in all 46 of my zones:
  <filesystem special="/appmounts/cludaep900o/psep90" directory="/psep90"
type="lofs"/>

Will I have a problem with the upgrade and have to use the workaround? If yes,
why?

TIA,
Phil