I'm having trouble finding details on Ashanti and Zulu.  What do these
additions mean for those moving zones between releases but not via the
installer?  I notice SUNWluu is now required during migrations which peaks my
interest.

There are two distinct ways to upgrade zones:
1) Migration (detach from sysA, move and attach to sysB)
2) In Place

It seems like this work was to fix problems with in-place upgrades, but how
much of this work will play into upgrade by migration?

If possible, having access to the PSARC  2005/474 Spec would be appreciated.

benr.