Ben Rockwood wrote:
I'm interested in adding multiple entries for a single rctl that have diffrent actions to a zone config. Using the latest build (55 archives) I can only have one defined which means I can't create a layered plan of attack.
For example, I'd like to be able to do this:

rctl:
        name: zone.max-lwps
        value: (priv=privileged,limit=1000,action=none)
rctl:
        name: zone.max-lwps
        value: (priv=privileged,limit=2000,action=deny)

Is this possible?  If not, does an RFE exist for this?

This is currently not possible, you can have only one rctl of a given type per zone. I can see why you would want that though. There is no existing RFE for this; please file one.

Menno
--
Menno Lageman                      http://blogs.sun.com/menno
Sun Microsystems