Hi

I'm flamboozled with something that doesn't seem like it should be so hard on a
Solaris 10 11/06 webserver with sparse zones...

I have 4 different subnets:

A.B.C.0/29,  D.E.F.0/29, G.H.I.0/29 etc.

Only one of them currently has a gateway address, and I put the global's IP
there leaving 4 address that indeed work fine for with sparse zones...

I have some ideas, but I'm hoping someone can help point me in the right
direction.

1.) Setup NAT, as per http://blogs.sun.com/edp/entry/using_branded_zones_on_a
if that works on Solaris 10.

2.) Try some adaptation of:

http://meljr.com/~meljr/Solaris10LocalZoneDefaultRoute.html

Where you boot into global without the local zone running. Setup a network
interface complete with a default route, remove the network interface in
question, and boot the zone that then uses that network interface.

It uses:
server-a# ifconfig qfe1 addif XXX.YYY.ZZZ.34/24 up
server-a# route add default XXX.YYY.ZZZ.1
server-a# ifconfig qfe1 removeif XXX.YYY.ZZZ.34

It seems like this should work, but nothing I've tried routes the packets
correctly.

3.) Rework the network to get 4 gateway address, and probably 4 IP address for
the global account.

I have to think that this isn't that unusual of a setup.  Can anyone share
their setup or ideas on how I could do this?

Thanks