Durga,

After reading through the original note, I agree with Neil that there is
an inconsistency between zone-one and zone-1.  Did you try creating a
zone with the zonemgr script that I mentioned?

Also, I read through the output of the install log that you sent in your
original post.  It appears that most of the warnings result from
inconsistencies of either the contents, permissions, or nonexistence of
files in the global zone that do not match the files that were provided
when the system was originally installed.

I can envision to possible reasons for this.  First, do you know if the
administrator of your server has hardened the server in any way by
perhaps removing or re-naming certain files such as init scripts in
the global zone?

Second, do you know if there were any similar errors or other related
errors during initial installation of the system?  In this case, if
there were problems or issues during the initial install, these are
just being observed as zoneadm installs those problematic packages in
the new non-global zone.

Other than those errors are you able to zlogin into the zone and use
it without any problems?

Regards,
Brad