I have lot of local zones in  number of machines,
Each of the zones has configured with some application,

sometimes i will get filesystem alart, (file system full) so i need to increase
those filesystem for that i need to know the globle zone of the local
zone...,means atleast the globel zone name.., to take a login

I have the sitiuation like the below:-
Normally pepole will directly login to the local zones,
some of the  machines not installed by me, so i dont know about the globel zone
information of a local zone, So here i have to increase a filesystem on the
local zone how to do that ?