Thanks for the info. It's kind of what I expected but not what I wanted to
hear. Just out of curiosity, are any of these things visible in SMC Container
Manager? I keep meaning to find time to try that to see what it would provide
but time ...

I think that it's getting critical to be able to display both "as-configured"
and "as-running" info that includes things like pools and resources, especially
with things like swap sets and memory sets coming into play. A RFE for one or
more zone related display commands would be good.

Thanks,
Phil