I'm guessing your zonecfg for myzone looks something like:

fs:
        dir: /logdir
        special: /dev/dsk/c0t1d0s0
        raw: /dev/rdsk/c0t1d0s0
        type: ufs

If you want to share the filesystem from the global zone, mount the device
in the global zone, and in the non-global zone, just use a lofs mount to
the global zone:

In global /etc/vfstab:
/dev/dsk/c0t1d0s0 /dev/rdsk/c0t1d0s0 /zones/zone_logs/myzone_logdir ufs - yes -

In global /etc/dfs/dfstab
share -F nfs -o ro=stats.lmig.com /zones/zone_logs/myzone_logdir

In zonecfg for myzone:
fs:
        dir: /logdir
        special: /zones/zone_logs/myzone_logdir
        type: lofs

I tested this using the solaris express developer release, and it works.  This
most likely works on the latest s10 update, but please check.

-Steve L.