I am really glad that you both bring this issue up.  I frankly
would rather that there be no license at all.  After all there is
nothing new under the Sun in the Zone Manager.  Its just a script that
I hope helps make zones management much easier.  However I can't open
source the Zone Manager through the Open Source process without
specifying a license. The Zone Manager was Open Sourced with GPLv2
even though version 1.7 had CDDL.  I am open to either way but
if I switch from GPLv2 to CDDL I will have to start the OS process
all over again which I really don't want to do.

Brad