We are trying to get zones certified for my customer part of the problem is
Tivoli is only supported in a Global Zone.  We need to be able to monitor
applications from a local zone I know scripts can do this but does anyone know
what is involved I assume it is no different than writing a script for an app
in a standalone server.  If anyone has any feedback on this please let me know
ASAP.  BTW: their standard is Tivoli so offering alternatives will not work,
thanks Andy

---
Andrew Dishong
Solutions Architect
Sun Client Services - JPMorgan Account Team
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Access Line: 877.226.8297
Cell: 303-808-5884
Text Page: [EMAIL PROTECTED]