I have a customer asking the following question:

My question is about the features that were added to zoneadm in the 11/06 release. The options for zoneadm "move" and "clone", etc.

We want to know whether or not we can simply patch our current Solaris 10 servers to gain these options or if we'll be required to do an entirely new install.

Thanks in advance
Ken

     /\
    \\ \      S U N  M I C R O S Y S T E M S  I N C.
   \ \\ /
  / \/ / /   Ken Boyd  OS-Technical Support Engineer
 / /   \//\  email:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 \//\   / /  phone:    800-872-4786 ref Case #
  / / /\ /
   / \\ \
    \ \\
     \/